We are so excited to announce that we are back! 💕 We are so happy to be getting back to what we love, helping our brides find their dream dress!! However, we have set up extra precautions for the safety of our brides, her party, and our staff. We are following CDC guidance and some rules may change at any time in accordance to their guidelines. Please remember if you or anyone in your party is not feeling well or may have been in contact with COVID 19 virus, reschedule your appointment.
Appointments can be requested online at www.lowsbridal.com
- You MUST have an appointment
- Everyone who in the store will be required to have their temperature taken with a no touch thermometer. If it is above 99.8, you will not be allowed to enter the building.
- Everyone will be required to wear a face mask for the entire appointment.
- We are decreasing the number of appointments we are taking and also the number of people a bride can bring with her.
- Each bride is only allowed to bring 3 people with them.
- For the safety of everyone no children under the age of 12 are allowed. If one of the brides is bringing a child over the age of 12, they must be part of her 3 people.