Common Questions regarding AppointmentsReturn to All Questions
Appointments are required. Please call as early as possible to secure your appointment date and time.
Saturdays and sale days appointments are for an hour and a half and start at 9:00 am. Tuesday through Friday appointments start at 10:00 am and are for two hours and can possibly be longer on non-sale days, just ask when making your appointment.
Call Low’s at (870)734-3244 or make an appointment online.
Making an Appointment Online
- Complete the online form to tell us the appointment date/times that are best for you.
- After we receive your form, a member of our team will call to complete the booking of your appointment.
Making an Appointment by Phone
When you call, a Low's receptionist will be glad to assist you. They will first ask you the day and time you would like to come. Tuesday through Friday appointments start at 10:00am. Saturday appointments start at 9:00am.
- We ask that the bride bring no more than four people with her.
- We ask that you bring NO babies or children under the age of twelve, but if you must bring any babies or children, they will have to remain in the lobby with a member of your party. Babies and children will not be allowed past the lobby.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, debit cards and cash as payment for any merchandise leaving the store.
The Better Business Bureau recommends that you order your gown and accessories at the same time. This helps you know how your complete ensemble will look. Ordering your gown, veil, headpiece, undergarments and shoes at the same time ensures that your entire ensemble is ready for alterations and portraits. We realize a bride's time is precious. You may order your veil and headpiece after your gown arrives, but veils and headpieces take one and a half months or longer to arrive after ordering. Sashes & belts can take as long as a wedding gown to arrive.
We ask that you bring NO babies or children under the age of 12, but if you must bring any babies or children they will have to remain in the lobby with an adult member from your party. They will not be allowed to go back to the dressing rooms, hallway or any other part of the store.
As always, appointments are required. Each appointment is scheduled for 1 1/2 hours.
Sale days are always busier than regular days with Saturdays being our busiest days during the sale. Those who truly love getting the best deal and experiencing the fun with all the other brides trying on gowns, this is for you!
The sale room has alcoves to dress in, with screens for privacy. We provide strapless bras, slips and a robe.
No men are allowed in the sale area.